Monday, December 27, 2004

Vacationing

Just a note to let you folks know that posts will be sporadic at best (more likely nonexistent) this week, as I am spending the time off from work -- the whole company is shut down as a gift to the employees -- at the Resort of Mom, down here in scenic, historic southern California.

Mom's Last Resort, in beautiful, sunny Alta Loma... where it's been overcast and sprinkly since I got here, and the prediction is for a big rainstorm the whole time I'm here. Which is actually fine, it makes me feel at home.

So I don't think I'll have too many comments on the terrible earthquake in Sri Lanka and Indonesia and that part of the world, or on the renomination of previously rejected judges by Chimpy McJingo or really much of the outside world at all for a few days, as I'm being kept quite busy eating Xmas pie and visiting with friends and family. I assume that a lot of you are similarly distracted right now, so let's just enjoy it as much as possible while we can, and all get back together next week or so, shall we? All right then.
Free Counter
Online Universities