Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My 15 Minutes

Blowing my own horn for a moment here, I opened the editorial page of the SF Chronicle today to find that they had published my recent letter to the editor concerning the Armstrong Williams payola incident. You can see it for yourself by dropping fifty cents at your local newsstand (if you're in the Bay Area) or by checking it out online here (just scroll down a bit).

It's been a while since they printed one of my letters, and I can't remember the last time I showed up in the Two Cents column. Maybe they're afraid that too many appearances by the same people and it will start to look like the What Do You Think? column in The Onion.

(Also, if you're looking at SF Gate online, be sure to check out the Day in Pictures, which today features a photo of a woman being rescued from flooding in San Dimas Canyon that was taken by my long-time pal, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin staff photographer Walt Weis.)
Free Counter
Online Universities