Friday, October 07, 2005

Shorter Bush

"I just wanted to mention 9/11 today, like I do pretty much every day, and tell you to be afraid, be real afraid, and remember 9/11 and the terrorists. The terrorists, by the way, are worse than Hitler and Stalin and Pol Pot and Dracula and Skeletor combined, just in case you forgot that. Remember 9/11, 'cause that was back when all y'all really liked me and thought I was a good preznit, which I still am, by the way, 'cause I'll keep you safe from them terrorists and Democrats and events like what happened back on September the 11th, 2001. Pay no attention to Karl Rove maybe bein' indicted or Dick Cheney maybe bein' indicted or Tom DeLay or David Safavian or Jack Abramoff bein' indicted, and just remember 9/11. We stand strong, our resolve is firm, and we're gonna win this war on terror some day. Thank you, and God bless America. Heh heh heh heh."

(37% approval rating. Heh heh heh heh.)
Free Counter
Online Universities