Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Indicted!


Bug-killer Tom DeLay's days as House Majority Leader appear to be over. Today he was indicted for criminal conspiracy, and all I can say is it's about goddamn time. That arrogant bastard has had his way with the federal government ("I am the federal government!" he once declared) for far too long. Coming on the heels of Jack Abramoff's legal troubles, it would appear that the long arm of the law is finally -- finally! -- reaching out and touching this corrupt gang of crooks and liars. Can Karl Rove and Dick Cheney be far behind?

***This post has been edited to correct the mistakes pointed out to me by my faithful readers in the comments section. I was apparently too giddy to get my facts completely straight when I first wrote this, but I believe the record has now been set straight. The Generik Brand regrets the errors.***
Free Counter
Online Universities