Monday, January 09, 2006

We're Number One!

As much as I enjoy my job, I generally refrain from commenting at all in this forum about the company that employs me. But when that company is listed today as Fortune's Number One best company to work for in 2005, well... it's hard to keep completely quiet. The description of my employer in this article is, I think, both fair and accurate (unlike virtually anything Fox News reports). And, as many people who know me in the meat world can attest, I really do like my job and am proud of the company for which I work. I consider myself a very lucky guy to have ended up in the position I'm in right now, and I look forward to retiring happily from this same company at some point in the not-so-very-near future.

Of course, right now, all this could just be the handsful of Vicodin that I've been tossing back since Thursday talking, but I think not... and even if it is, that's a subject for another, really graphic, post. Which ought to be coming up pretty soon now, if I don't nod out with my head on the keyboard first.
Free Counter
Online Universities