Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Won!!

Well, here's a surprise -- it seems that your humble host, Generik, is the winner of the weekend "I love my president because..." contest over at Blognonymous. I just found out! I was so busy yesterday, I never even got a chance to check in with the blogosphere, much less see if I had captured the prize.

And what a prize it is -- I get to be a guest blogger at Kvatch's site as a reward for the winning entry, and I'll try to be worthy of the honor. Thank you, one and all, but especially Kvatch for putting on the contest in the first place.

What was that winning entry, some of you may be asking...? Well, here it is, with typo intact (ot = to):

I love my president because he's the kind of guy you'd like to sit down and have a beer with. The kind of guy you'd like to sit down and have a beer and a couple shots of tequila with. The kind of guy you'd like to sit down and have a beer, a couple shots of tequila and a few big lines of cocaine with. The kind of guy you'd like to sit down and have a beer, a couple shots of tequila, a few big lines of cocaine and a whole box of rat poison under the table ot replace his coke with.

Uh... that's a joke, Ann Coulter.

Woohoo!! I won, I won!!
Free Counter
Online Universities