Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: What On Earth...?

This week's theme might be a touch more difficult to discern if you don't know at least a third or more of these songs. Let's get right down to it, shall we?

1. Welcome to your life, there's no turning back, even while we sleep we will find you...
2. Here's someone now who's got the muscle, his steady hand could move a mountain.
3. If I had my way, I would move to another lifetime.
4. Last week my life had meaning, it was beautiful and so sweet...
5. Everybody's trying to say I'm wrong. I just want to be back where I belong.
6. I see trees of green, red roses too, I see 'em bloom for me and for you...
7. It's a bit early in the midnight hour for me to go through all the things that I want to be.
8. No one is united, all things are untied, perhaps we're boiling over inside...
9. The family circle gather 'round from very far and near to pass around the same remarks they passed away last year.
10. There is no political solution to our troubled evolution, have no faith in constitution, there is no bloody revolution.

**Bonus** Ice-age heat wave, can't complain...

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities