Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Full Of Grace

Okay, we're back at it today with a theme that's probably just another in the series of gimmes I've posted in the past few weeks. Seems to me it will be pretty easy, though some of the songs might give you a little trouble. Of course, I could be wrong about that, and often am, so bring it on!

1. Every time I think that I'm the only one who's lonely someone calls on me.
2. After all the jacks are in their boxes and the clowns have all gone to bed...
3. A screen door slams; Mary's dress waves. Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays...
4. Left a good job in the city, workin' for the man every night and day.
5. Some other girls are fillin' your head with jive, so now you're acting like you don't know that I'm alive.
6. I love the tone that's in your laugh, gasping for an extra breath...
7. Baby, one breath away, I'll find the words to say. I'll sit and light the bong. I'll hold my hit in real long.
8. Between Marx and marzipan in the dictionary, there was Mary.
9. His friends say stop whining, they've had enough of that. His friends would say stop pining, there's other girls to look at.
10. When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me...

**Bonus** If I could, I surely would stand on the rock that Moses stood.

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities