Monday, June 30, 2008

Feels Just Like A Random Flickr Blogging Monday To Me

...and this is your Kate Moss on drugs. Any questions?
"Doctor Livingston, pediatrician, I presume."
When this guy showed up and told me he was going to be the one to perform open-heart surgery on me, I began to wonder... but he came highly recommended, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt...
...But then when the anaesthesiologist showed up, I really began to panic!
"I see red people."
"Of course you do, Mr. Shyamalan. We all do."
"I see red people."
"Uh... okay, good one, Mr. Shyamalan. Now let's go, shall we?"
"Redrum! Redrum!"
"Oh, for... that's just pathetic, Mr. Shyamalan. That wasn't even your movie!"

(Original images, #7994, posted here, here, here, here and here. The Random Flickr Blogging hospital presided over by Dr. Tom Hilton, here.)
Free Counter
Online Universities