Friday, November 07, 2008

A Letter The Chronicle Won't Print? Oh, My!

Editor --

Finally, the election is over. In the wake of the crushing defeat and repudiation of all they've stood for over the past eight years, the GOP faithful are now setting their sights on 2012, with Sarah Palin as their standard bearer (Palin gone, anything but forgotten, Chronicle, 11/7). As a Democrat, I promise to personally get down on my knees every single day between now and then and pray to every God whose name I can remember that Governor Mooselini really is the Republican presidential nominee in 2012. I can't think of a single potential candidate I'd rather see an incumbent President Obama face than her.

Love,
Generik

(h/t to my good friend nashtbrutusandshort for "Mooselini")
Free Counter
Online Universities