Friday, March 04, 2005

Posting Break

Posting on this blog will be sporadic at best for the next week, as I had surgery on my right middle finger this morning and am now sporting a big old bandage on it that will be there for the next seven days. The doctor took a tumor about the size of a small grape out of the last joint; he said at the time that it's most likely benign, and there should be no permanent damage. But until I have better typing skills and more dexterity (not to mention a little less pain and discomfort), I'm going to limit my time at the keyboard.

No idea how this happened, though I suspect that the act of flipping off the TV every time I see Bush or Cheney or Rummy or Condi or Arnold or just about any other Republican bastard politician may have had someting to do with it.
Free Counter
Online Universities