Wednesday, March 15, 2006

California Stars

As many of you may already know, NorCal Politics has merged with Calitics and taken on the latter's name. The link there on the right has been changed, and if I ever start getting time to do some regular blogging again, I might even be persuaded to contribute a post or two there myself. In the meantime, those of you interested in California politics -- especially Northern California, especially from a liberal/progressive point of view -- are invited to stop on over and see what they have to say. There are a lot of very talented and prolific people there (unlike at this site, where I hardly ever update any more and when I do, it's rarely worth reading), so do add it to your bookmarks and check in when you get a chance.
Free Counter
Online Universities