Monday, January 29, 2007

Random Flickr Blogging On A Monday Afternoon

March of the Penguin Celebrity Stalkers. "Can I just tell you how much 'Happy Feet' meant to me, personally? I mean, really, it changed my life! Would you mind if I asked you for an autograph, Mister... uhhh..."
Eileen didn't think she would enjoy speed-dating, until she found someone who fulfilled her every need in a partner.
Random Flickr Blogging comes to Taiwan! Millions cheer!
Being properly fitted for nipple clamps is not an activity to be taken lightly.
This portrait of the remainder of the North Pole is brought to you by the good folks at ExxonMobil.
"Dude, I can totally put my whole fist in my mouth! Except last time I did it, I kind of like accidentally swallowed my fingers and thumb. Dude, it was harsh!"

(Original posts, IMG_5019, found here, here, here, here, here and here. Random Flickr Blogging explained here.)
Free Counter
Online Universities