Monday, February 19, 2007

Holiday Random Flickr Blogging

Just going to plunge right in on this, a much-needed and welcome Monday off...

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with the extras on the Jim Jarmusch director's cut release of the "Coffee and Cigarettes" DVD. I mean, it's kind of understandable why this scene, which goes on for twenty-eight minutes with no dialogue, was deleted.
"Really, Tim, it's not that big a deal. Seriously, it happens to a lot of guys from time to time. No kidding."
Edward James Olmos only thought he was ready for his close-up. He didn't realize just how close up they were going to get with the new HD technology.
"By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you- Oh, hey Dave! 'Sup, dude? Didn't see you back there! Hey, can you hang on a sec? I'll be with you as soon as I'm done here. Okay, uh, now where were we...?"
A rare performance of Aaron Copeland's "Fanfare for the Common Beer."
"Welcome to 'Girls Gone Mild.' Watch as we drink non-alcoholic beverages and then put baggy T-shirts and sweat pants on over our bathing suits."

(Today's President's Day Flickr choice was Image 6754. Originals posted here, here, here, here, here and here. Random Flickr Blogging explained here. Apologies to my good friend Agent_Moldy, from whom I stole the Dave caption.)
Free Counter
Online Universities