Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Wait Five Minutes, It'll Change

Another fairly obvious theme this week (I think), with some easy lines and a couple of HDD entries. Here we go...

1. The color of the sky as far as I can see is coal grey.
2. Once I thought I saw you in a crowded, hazy bar.
3. Pistol shots ring out in the barroom night, enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall.
4. The tax man's taken all my dough, and left me in my stately home.
5. End of the spring, and here she comes back...
6. It's getting near dawn, when lights close their tired eyes.
7. Walk along the river, sweet lullaby, it just keeps on flowing, it don't worry 'bout where it's going, no, no.
8. You were the sunshine, baby, whenever you smiled...
9. Listen to me, baby, you gotta understand, you're old enough to know the makings of a man.
10. It is the springtime of my loving - the second season I am to know.

**Bonus** The wind blows rain into my face, the sun glows at the end of the highway.

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities