Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Hey, Cousin!

Some might say that this week's theme is a continuance of one that ran here very recently. Others might dispute that. Me? I'm not saying... until Friday, anyway. All right, swing away, kids!

1. There was a guy, an underwater guy who controlled the sea, got killed by ten million pounds of sludge...
2. Come on come on, come on come on, come on is such a joy, come on is such a joy...
3. I'm a flea-bit peanut monkey, all my friends are junkies - that's not really true.
4. A long time ago, our point of view was broadcast by Mr. Bartholomew.
5. Back from the war, covered in red, white and blue, so here I am, but I got nowhere to go.
6. There's a place right across town, whenever you're ready, where people gather 'round whenever they're ready...
7. Back in '64 I was feeling 63, the strangest sort of feeling started creeping over me...
8. I think I'm sophisticated 'cause I'm living my life like a good homo sapiens...
9. This cat named Mickey came from out of town, he been spreadin' this new dance all around...
10. They shot him down, they shot him down, they thought he was a monster but he was the King.

**Bonus** They prosecuted some poor sucker in these United States for teaching that man descended from the apes...

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities