Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It Anyway: Divine Inspiration

I'm guessing this week's list is going to be a tough nut for most of you. In fact, I'd wager that no one knows more than about three of these at best -- and that the theme will be easier to discern than many of the songs themselves.

But I've been wrong before, and I'm certain I will be again. So, how about it? Prove me wrong, go on, I dare you!

1. It doesn't hurt me. Do you want to know how it feels?
2. I may not always love you, but long as there are stars above you...
3. Why can't we be humble like the good lord said, he promised to exalt us...
4. Cain slew Abel, Seth knew not why, for if the children of Israel were to multiply, why must any of the children die?
5. I was walking through the counters of a national concern and a cash machine was spitting by my shoulder.
6. Them that's got shall get, them that's not shall lose, so the bible says, and it still is news.
7. Was he thinking about my country or the color of my skin? Was he thinking 'bout my religion and the way I worshipped him?
8. Looking for an insult, there's a trickle in my head, seeing it's worth the effort, I forgive myself.
9. I'd sell your heart to the junkman, baby, for a buck, for a buck...
10. Señorita, looks like you ain't done nothing good women ain't supposed to do, oh no no no no...

**Bonus** All you kids get out the back door, I've never seen her this bad before.

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities