Wednesday, November 07, 2007

...And Good Luck

A blistering special comment from Keith Olbermann takes a whole lot of guilty and complicit people to task for the practice of waterboarding torture, including the Bush administration, Senators Schumer and Feinstein, and Alberto Gonzales; and points out that one Daniel Levin is what some might call an unsung hero.



Speaking of Senator Useless, the senior senator from California, you can see this same video clip on a page set up by the Courage Campaign asking for suggestions about how to reach her and what to do about her complicity in this unconscionable enabling of the administration's descent into fascism and evil. I'm at a loss, myself. Every time I send her a letter expressing my displeasure at her latest accession to Bush excess, all I receive in return is a form letter thanking me for contacting her office and spelling out in many uncertain terms just why it is that she cannot find it in herself to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. Maybe some of you will have an idea or two.

(h/t to mrgumby2u for the moniker "Senator Useless".)
Free Counter
Online Universities