Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Everybody Must Get Answers

No point in waiting until Friday to post the key to this week's quiz when all the lines have been identified already (besides, I'm taking Friday off to visit with some friends who will be here from out of town, so probably won't be posting anything then anyway). The theme, of course, was drugs... not that I'd know anything about the subject personally, you understand, but I hear that it's a rather popular topic among the rock and roll crowd. Congrats to all my astute readers for being so pop culturally edumacated.

1. I caught you knockin' on my cellar door, I love you baby, can I have some more? The Needle And The Damage Done; Neil Young

2. One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small... White Rabbit; Jefferson Airplane

3. Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds; Beatles

4. If you want to hang out, you've got to take her out... Cocaine; originally J. J. Cale, but made famous by Eric Clapton

5. How many special people change, how many lives are living strange, where were you while we were getting high? Champagne Supernova; Oasis

6. Come down off your throne, and leave your body alone. Can't Find My Way Home; Blind Faith

7. Here I lie, in my hospital bed... Sister Morphine; Rolling Stones

8. I don't know just where I'm going, but I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can... Heroin; Velvet Underground

9. Coming in from London from over the Pole, flying in a big airliner... Coming Into Los Angeles; Arlo Guthrie

10. Hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Comfortably Numb; Pink Floyd

**Bonus** I have tried marijuana, I get nervous every time, there will come a knockin' on the door... Lifetime Piling Up; Talking Heads
Free Counter
Online Universities