Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Feelin' Woozy

This week's theme ought to be pretty easy for most of my readers (as will most of the songs), and shame on you for that! Here we go...

1. I caught you knockin' on my cellar door, I love you baby, can I have some more?
2. One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small...
3. Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
4. If you want to hang out, you've got to take her out...
5. How many special people change, how many lives are living strange, where were you while we were getting high?
6. Come down off your throne, and leave your body alone.
7. Here I lie, in my hospital bed...
8. I don't know just where I'm going, but I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can...
9. Coming in from London from over the Pole, flying in a big airliner...
10. Hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

**Bonus** I have tried marijuana, I get nervous every time, there will come a knockin' on the door...

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities