Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: If It's Tuesday, This Must Be...

A couple easy ones and some tough ones this week, with a theme that should be readily apparent if you know more than two here. Let's go!

1. Come on, my star is fading, and I swerve out of control.
2. Start tearing the old man down, run past the heather and down to the old road.
3. Now the party's over, I'm so tired, then I see you coming out of nowhere...
4. A race of angels, bound with one another, a dish of dollars, laid out for all to see...
5. Danced with wind and danced with fire, killed the truth and called the liar...
6. Photographs of fancy tricks, to get your kicks at sixty-six...
7. Friday night, I'm going nowhere, all the lights are changing green to red.
8. Let us be lovers, we'll marry our fortunes together.
9. (Listen my friends) You thought never but (listen my friends) I'm yours forever...
10. I threw away your greatest hits, you left them here the day you split.

**Bonus** They got a place down Kentucky, right down near Ohio, where you can watch the planes at night, people line up to watch each flight.

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities