Monday, April 21, 2008

Well, That Was Fun

I probably should have mentioned earlier how much I enjoyed going to the Sadly, No! meet-up Friday night. Not only was it well-attended by many of the Sadly, Nots!, but also a few BARBARians (Victor Shystee, Scaramouche, blogger emeritus fyrste, myself -- but where the heck was Tom Hilton?) came by to represent. Plus, it was very close to my home, so I could drink as much as I wanted and only had one block to stumble home. Props to D. Aristophanes of SN for putting it on. It was great to meet him, Dick Durata, Simon, NutellaonToast, Megan, Richard of Mystery and others whose names/online identities I've forgotten. I'm hoping that some of them will be able to join us in some of our BARBARian gatherings in the future.

Speaking of which, Dick Durata (who left a comment in the SN post below) authors a site called Blog Simple, and is now listed under the BARBARian banner at the right. Joining him is Dave Johnson's Seeing the Forest. You should all go check out both of those blogs, post-haste. Go on, what are you waiting for? This post is over.

**Update** Also added Le Blog de San Francisco after discovering the link at If I Ran The Zoo and reading some of the posts there.
Free Counter
Online Universities