Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: You're Getting Warmer
Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing, and anyone who wants to do a quiz on either of those subjects is not going to get many correct answers from me, but… come on, these are almost all just a bunch of gimmes. Aren’t they? I think they are.
1, Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care.
2. When I get home from my job, I turn on the TV, but I can’t keep my mind on the show.
3. Well, my temperature is rising, got my feet on the floor, crazy people rockin’ ‘cause they want to go more…
4. Together we’ll stand, divided we’ll fall, come on now people let’s get on the ball
5. I ain’t stoppin’, fingers keep boppin’, swing band rockin’ from the street to the bar.
6. In a far, far cooler light this could seem too deep a bite, but the day’s too bright, tonight’s the night.
7. End of the spring and here she comes back, hi, hi, hi, hi there.
8. Love is a burning thing, and it makes a fiery ring.
9. New York was cold and damp, TV is just a blank, looks like another dead-end Sunday.
10. What I’ve got you’ve got to give it to your mama, what I’ve got you’ve got to give it to your papa.
**Bonus** Every single day I got a heartache coming my way, I don’t want to say goodbye, but look at the tears you made me cry.
Don't cry, the answers will be up on Friday, just like they always are.