Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: You're Getting Warmer

Okay, I’m giving you a break because of the long weekend. Here’s perhaps the easiest-peasiest quiz I’ve ever presented. Hell, there’s even a repeat here for those of you who are really paying attention. Seriously, if you don’t get at least three of these right off the bat, you must’ve been listening exclusively to Gregorian chants and Tuvan throat music for the past forty years.

Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing, and anyone who wants to do a quiz on either of those subjects is not going to get many correct answers from me, but… come on, these are almost all just a bunch of gimmes. Aren’t they? I think they are.

1, Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care.
2. When I get home from my job, I turn on the TV, but I can’t keep my mind on the show.
3. Well, my temperature is rising, got my feet on the floor, crazy people rockin’ ‘cause they want to go more…
4. Together we’ll stand, divided we’ll fall, come on now people let’s get on the ball
5. I ain’t stoppin’, fingers keep boppin’, swing band rockin’ from the street to the bar.
6. In a far, far cooler light this could seem too deep a bite, but the day’s too bright, tonight’s the night.
7. End of the spring and here she comes back, hi, hi, hi, hi there.
8. Love is a burning thing, and it makes a fiery ring.
9. New York was cold and damp, TV is just a blank, looks like another dead-end Sunday.
10. What I’ve got you’ve got to give it to your mama, what I’ve got you’ve got to give it to your papa.

**Bonus** Every single day I got a heartache coming my way, I don’t want to say goodbye, but look at the tears you made me cry.

Don't cry, the answers will be up on Friday, just like they always are.
Free Counter
Online Universities