I (Heart) These Answers
Anyway, here they are, take them to heart, kids.
1. Sick at heart and lonely, deep in dark despair, thinking one thought only… Heart Full Of Soul; The Yardbirds (also acceptable, but just barely, Chris Isaak)
2. She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak. Heart-Shaped Box; Nirvana
3. Well, you gassed her up behind the wheel with your arm around your sweet one… The Heart Of Saturday Night; Tom Waits
4. Every story has to be about something, I suppose, this one says I lose my head. The Doors Of Your Heart; English Beat
5. Didn’t I make you feel like you were the only man, well yeah… Piece Of My Heart; Big Brother & The Holding Company (You get credit if you said Janis Joplin, who was the vocalist for Big Brother at the time. Also acceptable – and some would say the superior, though not as well-known, version -- Erma Franklin.)
6. Ooo, you say you’re feelin’ bad ‘cause the least thing makes you cry, sounds like a real bad case of a girl who needs a guy. Take This Heart Of Mine; Marvin Gaye
7. There’ve been so many girls that I’ve known, I’ve made so many cry, and still I wonder why. Heart Of Stone; Rolling Stones
8. Hey fellas, have you heard the news? You know that Annie’s back in town? Heartbreaker; Led Zeppelin
9. You know, sometimes, I don’t know why, but this old town just seems so hopeless. Here Comes My Girl; Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
10. Sometimes they ask me if I’m really happy now. I say sure, I never loved her anyhow. There’s A Heartache Following Me; Pete Townshend
**Bonus** Baby wants to get in the money, oh, she wants to share it with me. Kicking The Heart Out; Rogue Wave
We'll try again next Tuesday!