Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Organic
1. Sick at heart and lonely, deep in dark despair, thinking one thought only…
2. She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak.
3. Well, you gassed her up behind the wheel with your arm around your sweet one…
4. Every story has to be about something, I suppose, this one says I lose my head.
5. Didn’t I make you feel like you were the only man, well yeah…
6. Ooo, you say you’re feelin’ bad ‘cause the least thing makes you cry, sounds like a real bad case of a girl who needs a guy.
7. There’ve been so many girls that I’ve known, I’ve made so many cry, and still I wonder why.
8. Hey fellas, have you heard the news? You know that Annie’s back in town?
9. You know, sometimes, I don’t know why, but this old town just seems so hopeless.
10. Sometimes they ask me if I’m really happy now. I say sure, I never loved her anyhow.
**Bonus** Baby wants to get in the money, oh, she wants to share it with me.
Answers on Friday.