Thursday, January 27, 2005

This Space For Rent

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I'm Bludney Plud and this is I Can't Believe It's Not News. Today I'd like to talk about the tempest in a teapot that liberals out there are raising over a couple of recent non-incidents with my colleagues Armstrong Williams and Maggie Gallagher. Good heavens, what's wrong with people making a little money advocating a cause in which they believe? Shouldn't all good Americans be allowed to earn a decent living, and not have some liberal Nosy Parkers scrutinize every dollar that goes into their bank accounts? Why, it's getting so you can't even take a check from a legitimate government agency or multinational corporation without a few noisy liberal crackpots getting their panties all in a bunch about it! My colleagues had the foresight and the good sense to accept a small fee for pushing a couple of plainly worthwhile policies that the White House is promoting -- all for the good of the nation, mind you! -- and you'd think they'd crossed some sort of legal or ethical line, to listen to the naysayers out there. It's just ridiculous, is what it is. I support what Mr. Williams and Ms. Gallagher did. They are the true patriots in all of this. In fact, I'd like to speak personally to any White House administrators out there who have programs they wish to promote. You can call me on my private line during the break. And speaking of that break, we'll be back with more after this word from our sponsors and Charles Asshat with Today's Republican Moment. Charlie's topic this morning is why liberals, in the name of bipartisanship and unity, don't just shut up and do what the president wants them to do. Stay tuned..."
Free Counter
Online Universities