Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Was Misinformed

I came to Casablanca for the waters...

Actually, I went to Jupiter last night expecting to meet up with a great gang of BARBARians (which I did) and to live-blog (which I didn't). Apparently the wifi there isn't enabled upstairs or something, because neither John from blogenlust nor I could make a connection or get a signal. Bummer! And we had some hilarious tales to tell, too.

We missed mrgumby from itlookslikethis and Chuck from Belisarius (and all other absent friends), but on a positive note, our female attendance doubled from last time. Angie brought her friend Cheryl (aka Mags) along, though she left her camera in the car. Next time! Also new to the gathering was Dr. Laniac, who, despite my earlier thinking otherwise, is a man, and a good addition to the group.

We had lots of fun, lots of laughs, good food and beer and conversation, just no wifi and no live blogging. Oh well! You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you get drunk anyway.
Free Counter
Online Universities