Thursday, July 13, 2006

Unintentionally Funny

From my pal Dean in Connecticut comes this link to an anti-abortion blog that cites a rather unusual source for its editorial rant.

Not that this should come as any surprise to discerning readers and intelligent people everywhere, but it's just proof once again that many, if not most, fundies and wingnuts are -- how can I put this diplomatically? -- clueless fucking idiots. It would be laughably pathetic if it weren't for the fact that these people, through politicians like Rick Santorum and Jeff Sessions and Preznit Jesus Is My Favorite Political Philosopher himself, currently hold the reins of power in this country. It almost makes me wish that the Rapture were a real thing, and would happen soon, just so we can be rid of these morons.

***Note to my regular readers -- all three of you -- you may have noticed that I haven't posted much lately. I was out of the country last week, and am still getting caught up with things here in the meat world. Will try to have some cool pics of my trip up sometime in the next week. Thanks for your patience and continued support.***
Free Counter
Online Universities