Monday, March 05, 2007

The Week That Kicked My Ass

A little over a week ago, as some of you already know, I got a chance to meet up once again with some of my good blogging friends and colleagues at Zeitgeist in San Francisco. Despite the threat of rain, it was a good turnout, with the pleasant surprise of our being joined by the Freeway Blogger towards the end of the afternoon. After that experience, feeling warm and fuzzy and just a little bit inebriated, I told myself that I would be sure to post at least two or three times during the week, including writing something about our get-together, and, of course, do the requisite Monday Random Flickr Blogging that has lately been about the only thing I've kept up with, but... as is plainly obvious, I didn't do squat. No posts at all, zero, zip, zilch, nada. A week from working man's hell essentially knocked my dick in the dirt and rendered me unable to put fingers to keyboard the entire time.

And you know what the worst part about that is? Here comes another one!

Oh well, at least I had a good weekend.
Free Counter
Online Universities