Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Let Me Count The Ways

The theme this week should be pretty easy to discern, I would think. The songs... yeah, they're probably not too difficult, either, though the bonus may be a true HDD pick. Enjoy.

1. Sometimes I feel I've got to run away, I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me...
2. Here I stand, head in hand, turn my face to the wall. If she's gone I can't go on, feelin' two-foot small.
3. Heaven, please send to all mankind understanding and peace of mind...
4. T'ain't no big thing to wait for the bell to ring, t'ain't no big thing, the toll of the bell.
5. I was born in a house with the television always on. Guess I grew up too fast and I forgot my name.
6. My love she speaks like silence, without ideals or violence...
7. When the routine bites hard and ambitions are low, and the resentment rides high, but emotions won't grow...
8. Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again.
9. I wanna love you and treat you right, I wanna love you, every day and every night.
10. Yeah, said it's all right, I won't forget all the times I've waited patiently for you, and you'll do just what you choose to do...

**Bonus** There's an army on the dance floor, it's a fashion with a gun, my love, in a room without a door, a kiss is not enough...

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities