Monday, December 03, 2007

Blonday Blandom Blickr Blogging

(I was having all kinds of trouble getting Dashboard to upload any images today, so I had to wait until I got home to do this. Thus the lateness... and I hope it's just a one-day glitch and not a sign of things to come.)

It's taken over 35 years, but outtakes from the photo shoot for Joni Mitchell's Blue are finally starting to see the light of day.
"Good news, Rex! The certificate is here, graduation is less than an hour from now, and after that... you'll be a REAL kangaroo!"
"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring."

-- Rogers Hornsby

(Original images, #5744, posted here, here and here. Random Flickr Blogging explained by Tom Hilton, who's never late, here.)
Free Counter
Online Universities