Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It Anyway: Perfect, Just Perfect

Another fairly easy theme this week (especially for you geezers out there; maybe not so much for youngsters like our good friend Rey Fox), but perhaps some of these songs will prove to be a bit difficult. Okay, let's go!

1. I got a dollar in my pocket, there ain't a cloud up above...
2. Save me from this prison, Lord help me get away.
3. Sing me a song, you're a singer, do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil.
4. Everyone is trying to get to the bar.
5. You ride on the swing in and out of the bars, capturing moments of life in a jar...
6. On top of the sky is a place where you go if you've done nothing wrong, if you've done nothing wrong.
7. Mama take this badge off of me, I can't use it any more.
8. I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour...
9. "Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream," she said...
10. So, so you think you can tell...

**Bonus** Smell of you baby, my senses, my senses be praised.

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities