Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Rated XX

Hey, what's this? A quiz? Oh yeah, I remember when we used to do those. Didn't Eric B usually get most of the answers right?

Let's see how many lines you can identify this week, and whether or not you detect a theme here. Okay, go!

1. Bind me tie me, chain me to the wall, I wanna be a slave to you all.
2. Things are feeling thin, well, I know, I know. Lost my seat again, well, I’ll go, I’ll go.
3. The mid-twenty joys around a heart that’s black and blue…
4. And what costume shall the poor girl wear…
5. Harmful elements in the air, symbols clashing everywhere
6. I was good, I could talk a mile a minute on this caffeine buzz I was on, we were really hummin’…
7. When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies…
8. When the world, it shows me up, my clothes, they show me up, I never knew this before.
9. The young boy without a name, anywhere I’d know his face, in this city the kid’s my favorite…
10. Spitting in a wishing well, blown to hell… crash. I’m the last splash.

**Bonus** You’re upset because your TV is on the blink. Now you have to watch in the living room, life is rough.

Answers this Friday. Watch for them!
Free Counter
Online Universities