Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Oi!
Ready, steady, go!
1. I’ve got a new disguise, look into my eyes, there is something you don’t know I want to show you.
2. Well, you tried it just for once, found it all right for kicks, but now you found out that it’s a habit that sticks.
3. He’s in love with rock and roll, whoa, he’s in love with getting stoned, whoa…
4. Strolling along, minding my own business, there goes a girl and a half.
5. There’s no point in asking, you’ll get no reply, oh, just remember, I don’t decide.
6. She plays her mouth into a smile and offers that he stay a while.
7. I know your antiseptic, your deodorant smells nice, I’d like to get to know you, you’re deep-frozen like the ice.
8. Looking from a hilltop, watching from a lighthouse, just dreaming… up here I can see the world.
9. It’s just a habit when I reach to the packet for my last cigarette, until the day breaks, and then my hand shakes…
10. Put the cheddar in the pocket, put the rest under the jacket, talk to the cashier, he won’t suspect.
**Bonus** They customised their gear and synchronised, (they) flame out in the street with flame in their eyes. Guerilla operator ain’t heard of cool…
Answers this Friday.