Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Dedicated To Hillary

A couple of these will be easy, a couple might be difficult, but if you don't get the theme, don't worry. Today's theme is actually kind of a two-fer, and I already gave you one part of it in the subject heading.

Also -- next week I'll be on vacation with no internet access, so no quiz, no Random Flickr Blogging, no nothing after this Friday. Woohoo!

Okay go, and don't hold back.

1. Think of you with pipe and slippers, think of her in bed, laying there just watching telly, then think of me instead.
2. There is freedom within, there is freedom without, try to catch the deluge in a paper cup.
3. In this proud land we grew up strong, we were wanted all along. I was taught to fight, taught to win, I never thought I could fail.
4. Agents of the law, luckless pedestrian, I know you’re out there with rage in your eyes and your megaphones.
5. I see the clouds that move across the sky, I see the wind that moves the clouds away…
6. Baby, do you understand me now? Sometimes I feel a little mad.
7. It ain’t no use to sit and wonder why, babe, it don’t matter, anyhow.
8. I listen for your footsteps coming up the drive, listen for your footsteps, but they don’t arrive…
9. Oh, tell me ‘bout the car I saw parked outside your door, tell me what you left me waiting two or three hours for.
10. Slip inside the eye of your mind, don’t you know you might find a better place to play.

**Bonus** Well, let’s talk it over, baby, before we start, I heard about the way you do your part.

I'll post the answers on Friday, unless I don't.
Free Counter
Online Universities