Friday, June 06, 2008

Don't Stop Thinking About These Answers

Don’t, don’t, don’t let’s start, this is the worst part…

Okay, I knew this week’s would be easy, but I didn’t think it would be that easy. Still, no one – not even Eric B, who missed #1, #9 and #10 – ran the table completely. But between the bunch of you who responded, I think you got them all. So even though it’s unnecessary, here’s the key. We’ll be back at it a week from Tuesday, after the first Sierra adventure of the summer is over.

1. Think of you with pipe and slippers, think of her in bed, laying there just watching telly, then think of me instead. Don’t Marry Her; Beautiful South

2. There is freedom within, there is freedom without, try to catch the deluge in a paper cup. Don’t Dream It’s Over; Crowded House

3. In this proud land we grew up strong, we were wanted all along. I was taught to fight, taught to win, I never thought I could fail. Don’t Give Up; Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush

4. Agents of the law, luckless pedestrian, I know you’re out there with rage in your eyes and your megaphones. Don’t Take Me Alive; Steely Dan

5. I see the clouds that move across the sky, I see the wind that moves the clouds away… Don’t Worry About The Government; Talking Heads

6. Baby, do you understand me now? Sometimes I feel a little mad. Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood; The Animals

7. It ain’t no use to sit and wonder why, babe, it don’t matter, anyhow. Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right; Bob Dylan

8. I listen for your footsteps coming up the drive, listen for your footsteps, but they don’t arrive… Don’t Pass Me By; The Beatles

9. Oh, tell me ‘bout the car I saw parked outside your door, tell me what you left me waiting two or three hours for. Don’t Keep Me Wonderin’; Allman Brothers

10. Slip inside the eye of your mind, don’t you know you might find a better place to play. Don’t Look Back In Anger; Oasis

**Bonus** Well, let’s talk it over, baby, before we start, I heard about the way you do your part. Don’t Lie To Me; Rolling Stones

I just don’t know what to do with myself. Guess I’ll go on vacation.
Free Counter
Online Universities