Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Recent Pics

The last two weekends I've spent taking a ton of pictures, and I thought I would share a few with you folks. Memorial Day weekend was very full, with the annual Carnaval parade and street festival in SF on Saturday and Sunday; then Monday, Mrs. Generik and I were lucky enough to get a chance to see the Subdudes perform on the lawn at Rancho Nicasio in west Marin.

This past weekend, Mrs. G and I drove down to Fresno to see our friends Joel and Katie get married. We had a great time, and it was good to see them and everyone at the wedding. For more wedding photos (including a few of your humble host), check out Lecram's gallery.

If you like these shots, and have any interest, there are more at my Flickr site.

I love the riot of color at the Carnaval parade.
There are many reasons to attend Carnaval each year...
You don't have to be in the parade to participate in the festivities.
Touching up before the parade starts.
There are many reasons to attend Carnaval each year...
Tommy Malone of the Subdudes and friend at Rancho Nicasio.
Steve Amedée of the Subdudes.
On the way home; open shutter, no flash. Clichés R Us!
For some reason, I got interested in taking pictures of mannequins while Mrs. Generik was looking for a dress in Fresno.
Joel before the wedding.
The happy couple.
Free Counter
Online Universities