Monday, August 11, 2008

IMPEACH, DAMN IT!!

I've been saying it for the past seven years, and I'll keep saying it until these criminal bastards leave office -- hell, I'll probably be saying it long after that, even given the fact that America's Most Treasonous Criminal in Chief EVAR will have by then issued Get Out Of Jail Free cards to himself and all and sundry -- but these evil sons of bitches need to be called to account for their multiple crimes against the Constitution and the people of the United States. To make yourself feel better momentarily, and to add your name to the allegedly growing number of people calling for the impeachment of the so-called president, go here and sign Rep. Dennis Kucinich's petition. Because sometimes useless, futile gestures are more than just useless, futile gestures.

I'm not sure when, but I'm told that they are. So, you know, make the effort. Useless and futile though it may be.
Free Counter
Online Universities