Bless The Beasts And Answers
All right, let's take a look at what you all missed, shall we?
1. In this dirty old part of the city, where the sun refuse to shine… We Gotta Get Out Of This Place; The Animals
2. Oh, I’d rather go and journey where the diamond crest is flowing… I Wasn't Born To Follow; The Byrds
3. City’s breaking down on a camel’s back. They just have to go ‘cause they don’t know wack. Feel Good, Inc.; Gorillaz
4. It’s not your face or the color of your hair or the sound of your voice, my dear. Living Proof; Cat Power
5. Anything’s hard to change, but hey, I got you down on your knees again. You Can't Count On Me; Counting Crows
6. I can’t look at the rocket launch, the trophy wives of astronauts, and I won’t listen to their words… I Like Birds; Eels
7. With frizzy hair, was a metaphor, festival time. Then this woman is a goddess on that festival shrine. Sly; The Cat Empire
8. It’s the big show tongue tip tied to the roof of my mouth, bad, naughty little angels come rushin’ out. 3 Inch Horses, Two Faced Monsters; Modest Mouse
9. You know, I’ve smoked a lot of grass; oh Lord, I’ve popped a lot of pills… The Pusher; Steppenwolf
10. The silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload. I Don't Like Mondays; Boomtown Rats
**Bonus** If you say you need me, I will surely run away. If you swear that you don’t care, you know I’ll stay around until you do. Then I’ll leave. The Trouble With Love; Dogs Eye View
Hey, I think we might do this again next week if anyone's game.