Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Creature Comforts

Bone-bustin' busy day (week, month, year) here at the ol' Gene-Splicin' Dude Ranch, Bait Shop and Dance Emporium, so let's dispense with the small talk and just get to the meat of the thing. I expect there will be more than a couple of tough nuts in this week's quiz, and if anyone gets them all right, I'll... give that person my undying respect and admiration. Yep, that's what I'll do, honest. I promise.

Okay, go!

1. In this dirty old part of the city, where the sun refuse to shine…
2. Oh, I’d rather go and journey where the diamond crest is flowing…
3. City’s breaking down on a camel’s back. They just have to go ‘cause they don’t know wack.
4. It’s not your face or the color of your hair or the sound of your voice, my dear.
5. Anything’s hard to change, but hey, I got you down on your knees again.
6. I can’t look at the rocket launch, the trophy wives of astronauts, and I won’t listen to their words…
7. With frizzy hair, was a metaphor, festival time. Then this woman is a goddess on that festival shrine.
8. It’s the big show tongue tip tied to the roof of my mouth, bad, naughty little angels come rushin’ out.
9. You know, I’ve smoked a lot of grass; oh Lord, I’ve popped a lot of pills…
10. The silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload.

**Bonus** If you say you need me, I will surely run away. If you swear that you don’t care, you know I’ll stay around until you do. Then I’ll leave.

Answers Friday!
Free Counter
Online Universities