Pin Up These Answers
Alas, none of you did. And so here’s a tip: Go out and buy (or stay at home and download) this album and listen to it and tell me it doesn’t rock hard.
Trivia note: That’s proto-skinny supermodel Twiggy, a ‘60s icon, posing with Bowie on the cover.
Now cover me, I’m going in for the key…
1. Hey Rosalyn, tell me where you’ve been… Rosalyn; Pretty Things
2. Whoa, here it comes… Here Comes The Night; Them (w/ Van Morrison)
3. Early in the morning by the break of day, that’s when my baby went away. I Wish You Would; The Yardbirds
4. Emily tries but misunderstands, ah ooh, she’s often inclined to borrow somebody’s dreams till tomorrow. See Emily Play; Pink Floyd
5. Oh, little baby, you know I’ve been away, oh, little baby, you know I’ll come today, don’t you know that… Everything’s Alright; The Mojos
6. Got a feelin’ inside, it’s a hot certain kind, I feel hot and cold, yeah, down my soul, yeah. I Can’t Explain; The Who
7. Monday morning feels so bad, everybody seems to nag me. Friday On My Mind; The Easybeats
8. With your long blonde hair and your eyes of blue, the only thing I ever got from you… Sorrow; Merseys
9. I’m on my own, nowhere to roam, I tell you, baby, I don’t want no home. Don’t Bring Me Down; Pretty Things
10. Shapes of things before my eyes, just teach me to despise… Shapes Of Things; The Yardbirds
**Bonus** I can go anyway (way I choose)… Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere; The Who
**Second Bonus** In my life I’ve never stopped to worry about a thing. Where Have All The Good Times Gone; The Kinks
Back at it next week, kids.