Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Diabetics Take Caution

Couple of true gimmes today, along with a few that could puzzle a lot of you all week and a theme I'm handing to you on a silver platter. In other words, same-old, same-old, blah blah blah and also yadda yadda. You know what to do, so go 'head on. Take a big bite.

1. I had the blues so bad one time it put my face in a permanent frown, you know I’m feelin’ so much better...
2. Oh, oh, she’s my neighbor. Fill my cup, I’ll bet you baby she could fill it up.
3. This world is upside-down, the rights and wrongs don’t get much wronger.
4. Creme tangerine and Montélimar; a ginger sling with a pineapple heart...
5. Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields, sold in the market down in New Orleans...
6. Hello, my love, I heard a kiss from you, red magic satin playing near, too.
7. Good sense, innocence, cripplin’ and kind, dead kings, many things I can’t define.
8. Don’t tell your right hand, baby, what your left hand do, you know those road check girls will make your brown breath blue.
9. I sat there looking ugly, looking ugly and mean. I knew what you were saying, you were saying to me...
10. It’s a rainy afternoon in 1990. The big city... geez, it’s been twenty years...

**Bonus** You want to know why I lost you, you want to know what’s wrong with you...

Answers Friday for those of you who are hungry for more.
Free Counter
Online Universities