Sunday, July 06, 2008

If It Wasn't For Monday Random Flickr Blogging, I'd Hardly Monday Random Blog At All

"Dulcinea! Sancho! My enemy yet lives! Fetch me my lance, for I must give battle and- aw, hell with it. Bring me a bottle of wine and some goat cheese. I'm old, I'm tired and I'm hungry. Quick now!"
*Loves windows.

*Loves asterisks.

*Found a way to combine her two main interests.
This is why your mother always told you to wear clean underwear: You never know when one of those weird, embarrassing dreams you have every so often will end up coming true.
Demonstrating that there are actually more than just the well-known four stages of tequila, Paul here illustrates the often-missed stage between"I'm bullet-proof" and "I'm invisible."

(Original images, #4271, posted here, here, here and here. Random Flickr Blogging explained without benefit of excess agave by Tom Hilton here.)
Free Counter
Online Universities