Monday, March 26, 2007

Is It Random Flickr Blogging Monday Already?

Missed last week because I was out of town (and without internet access), and I almost missed this week because I've been busy all day. But I couldn't go two weeks in a row without my RFB, so here goes:

Living well is fine, but for my money, soaking your feet in a mix of the legal papers and blood of your enemies is the best revenge.
The annual geography quiz became much more popular when it was decided to make it shirts vs. skins.
Demonstrating the proper technique to use when crafting a sling from electrical tape.
After he released Piss Cat, a lot of critics began to accuse Andres Serrano of just phoning it in.
You know what? I don't think I want that Aleluja after all. You keep it. Can I get an Amen instead?
After viewing a few of the potential candidates to replace him, a number of Senators decided that maybe Alberto Gonzales didn't need to be fired after all.

(Original images, #6236, posted here, here, here, here, here and here. Tom Hilton explains Random Flickr Blogging here.)
Free Counter
Online Universities