Friday, January 25, 2008

These Answers Are Made For Walking

And that's just what they'll do. One of these days Eric the DiscoBoy is gonna walk all over you.

Here they are, including the three that E the DB inexplicably missed:

1. Takin' my time, choosin' my lines, tryin' to decide what to do. Walk Away; James Gang

2. I... I am just a number. I... I hang on to what I got. Walk It Down; Talking Heads

3. We spotted the ocean at the head of the trail... Walk On The Ocean; Toad The Wet Sprocket

4. You were the sweetest thing that I ever knew, but I don't care for sugar, honey, if I can't have you. Walking On Broken Glass; Annie Lennox

5. I called you after midnight, then ran until my heart burst. The Walk; The Cure

6. Here comes Johnny singing oldies, goldies, Be-Bop-A-Lula, baby, What'd I Say... Walk Of Life; Dire Straits

7. And when I see the sign that points one way, the light we used to pass by every day... Walk Away, Renee; The Left Banke

8. Oh! Ohhh yeeeeah... I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I'm sure. Walking On Sunshine; Katrina & The Waves

9. A shadow crossed the blue Miami sky as we hit the causeway by the big hotel. Walk Between Raindrops; Donald Fagen

10. Holly came from Miami, FLA. Hitch-hiked her way across the USA. Walk On The Wild Side; Lou Reed

**Bonus** Dot King was whittled from the bone of Cain, with a little drop of poison in the red, red blood. Walk Away; Tom Waits

We'll do this again Tuesday, unless somebody gets all the answers first.
Free Counter
Online Universities