Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: Hither And Yon

Busy day, blah blah blah, let's get started. This week's quiz has a couple of easy ones and some that even Eric the DB might not get. A little bit of an esoteric theme, but not hard to figure out if you can identify more than two or three songs. Ready, steady, go!

1. I’ve waited for hours for this, I’ve made myself so sick, I wish I’d stayed asleep today.
2. Young teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy…
3. Here I am again in this mean old town…
4. I was driving home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield…
5. How soft a whisper can get when you’re walking through a crowded space.
6. Chain smoke rings like a vapor snake kiss, she says she don’t know why.
7. Where the road is dark and the seed is sowed, where the gun is cocked and the bullet’s cold…
8. There may come a time when you’ll be tired, as tired as a dream that wants to die…
9. If you had not fallen, then I would not have found you.
10. A seasoned witch could call you from the depths of your disgrace, and rearrange your liver to the solid mental grace.

**Bonus** You can listen to the money, you can listen to your friends, but if you listen to your heartbeat you might never go home again.

Answers Friday, honest!
Free Counter
Online Universities