Whose Opening Line Is It, Anyway: I Know What Boys Like
This week's quiz 'n' theme is another easy-peasy one, or should be for most of you. Especially... yes, you, I'm talkin' to you, who do you think I'm talkin' to? Anyway, feel good about yourselves out there and get some of these right, all right? All right then.
1. Well, I've been up to Paris and I've slept in a park, went down to Barcelona, someone broke in my car.
2. Is there anybody going to listen to my story?
3. There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder.
4. Hey where did we go, days when the rains came, down in a hollow playin' a new game.
5. I... who took the money? Who took the money away?
6. You pretend you're high, you pretend you're bored, you pretend you're anything just to be adored.
7. I'm not talking about the kind of clothes she wears...
8. Good loving, the girl's got pretty good loving, ask me how I know, and I'll tell you so...
9. Genny came over and told me 'bout Fred. "He's such a hairy behemoth," she said.
10. I need an easy friend, I do with an ear to lend.
**Bonus** If I may be so bold that I just say something, come and make me my day...
Answers Friday, unless I drop from exhaustion before then.