Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lookin' Good, Jesus!

One of the things I try to do regularly here at The Generik Brand is temper my constant state of outrage at the current criminal administration and their accessories in Congress by injecting a little humor into my day, because, Jesus Christ, otherwise all I would do is spend my entire day pissed off and fuming.

So, speaking of Jesus Christ, my pal Marty pointed me to a site called Lookin' Good for Jesus that is definitely worth a look if you're looking for a laugh. Here's a picture of the back side of what they call their "Mini Kit" (Item Qy590, only $19.99, if you're ordering).

The description of this item reads as follows:

Redeems you in his eyes and takes the edge off sinning. Contains mirrored Jesus statuette, vanilla nectar lip balm, Easter-Lily hand & body cream (with sparkle!) and a folding mirror compact.

There are plenty more products there to help you look good for Jesus -- like coin purses, air fresheners, breath sprays, etc. -- check 'em out!
Free Counter
Online Universities