Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Off Random Flickr Blogging

Rubik's Cubes were a hell of a lot easier to solve when they were just in black and white. Then, one by one, they started introducing colors and screwed it up for everybody.
"You thought I meant he was a rock fan? Well... I guess I can kind of see how someone might make that mistake, but no, when I said my new boyfriend is a 'metal-head,' I was actually being quite literal..."
"Dear Mom: The baby grew another foot last month. We're taking him to the surgeon on Tuesday."
Ever since I posted that rant about the Rolling Stones, people have been sending me Dead Flowers every morning, sending me Dead Flowers by the U.S. Mail.

(Original images, #1226, posted here, here, here and here. Random Flickr Blogging explained by Tom Hilton here.)
Free Counter
Online Universities