Friday, April 04, 2008

These Foolish Answers

Better showing this week, though no one got the first one (which surprised me) or the bonus line (which I expected would be difficult). Eric B missed those two as well as #5 and #7. Just goes to show that you can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time and... (unintelligible) can't git fooled agin!

Oooh, that hurt.

Okay, time to stop fooling around and give all y'all the answers. Here you go:

1. I used to play around with hearts that hastened at my call, but when I met that little girl I knew that I would fall. Poor Little Fool; Ricky Nelson

2. We’ll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet… Won’t Get Fooled Again; The Who

3. Day after day, alone on a hill… Fool On The Hill; The Beatles

4. He came from somewhere back in her long ago, the sentimental fool don‘t see… What A Fool Believes; Doobie Brothers

5. At last I've awakened to see what you've done. All I can do is pack up and run. Get Yourself Another Fool; Elvis Costello

6. I must have been through about a million girls, I'd love 'em then I'd leave 'em alone. Fooled Around And Fell In Love; Elvin Bishop

7. I been doing my homework now for a long long time. And everything that I look for I know I will one day find. Fool’s Gold; Graham Parker & The Rumour

8. When I come home baby, and I’ve been working all night long, I put my daughter on my knee, and she say, “Daddy what’s wrong?” Fool To Cry; Rolling Stones

9. Strange voice on the telephone tellin’ me I better leave you ‘lone. Fooled Again (I Don’t Like It); Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

10. Why do birds sing so gay, and lovers await the break of day? Why Do Fools Fall In Love; Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

**Bonus** Traveling that wind and laugh at the crowd… The Fool And Me; Robin Trower

Thanks for playing, we'll see if we can't put another one together next week.
Free Counter
Online Universities